Warranty, Shipping & Returns
Currently PFI has limited shipping options (see below)
Ground — $5 flat rate + $1 per item
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Please send all returns/exchanges to:
1847 Trade Center Way
Naples, FL 34109
SALES, WARRANTY, AND RETURNS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Sale and Purchase. All products purchased hereunder (“Products”) from Pig Farm Ink (“Supplier”) are sold at the relevant prices specified in your invoice (“Prices”), and are subject to the unqualified acceptance of these terms and conditions by buyer (“Buyer”). There shall be no force or effect to any different or additional terms of any purchase order, confirmation or similar form even if signed by the parties after the date hereof. Provision of any Product to or on behalf of Buyer is conditioned on, and Buyer’s order or taking delivery of or otherwise accepting, using, or distributing any Product shall constitute, Buyer’s assent to these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) to the exclusion of all other terms. If these Terms are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to such Terms. Prices contained in a quotation shall be valid for thirty (30) days following the date of the quotation.
2. Price, Payment and Delivery Terms. All payments due hereunder to Supplier shall be paid to Supplier in US dollars at time of order. All Products are delivered F.O.B. Supplier’s plant or other place of shipment. Supplier will use reasonable commercial efforts to ship Products on the agreed-upon ship dates, consistent with its then-applicable lead time requirements. In addition to the price, Buyer will pay all charges, including without limitation transportation charges, insurance premiums, and shall be responsible for all taxes (except Supplier’s U.S. income taxes), duties, costs of compliance with export and import controls and regulations, and other governmental assessments.
3. Warranties. Supplier warrants only to Buyer that the Products, when shipped to Buyer by Supplier, will conform in all material respects to the applicable specifications sheets shipped with the Products. Such warranty does not apply to units that have been damaged, mishandled, mistreated; used or maintained or stored other than in conformity with such specifications and Supplier's instructions; or modified, altered or repaired in any manner by any party other than Supplier. EXCEPT FOR BODILY INJURY, BUYER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY BREACH OF THE FOREGOING WARRANTY SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF OR (AT SUPPLIER'S OPTION OR IF REPLACEMENT IS IMPRACTICAL) REFUND FOR RETURNED NON-CONFORMING UNITS OF PRODUCT FOR WHICH FULL DOCUMENTATION AND PROOF OF NON-CONFORMITY IS PROVIDED TO SUPPLIER WITHIN ONE YEAR IN THE CASE OF HARDWARE COMPONENTS, OR NINETY DAYS IN THE CASE OF SOFTWARE, AFTER THE ORIGINAL NON-CONFORMING UNITS ARE SHIPPED BY SUPPLIER. EXCEPT FOR THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES, SUPPLIER DOES NOT MAKE (AND HAS NOT AUTHORIZED ANYONE TO MAKE) ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
4. Shipping Discrepancies. Any shipment discrepancy must be reported to Supplier within thirty (30) days of receipt of the Product(s).
5. Returns. Buyer may return only those Products that fail to conform to the warranty set forth in Section 3. To return such a Product, Buyer must contact Supplier for a return merchandise authorization number (“RMA Number”). Buyer must reference the RMA Number on the outside of the return. If Buyer returns any Product(s) without first obtaining an RMA Number, Supplier reserves the right to refuse the shipment, or to return it to Buyer at Buyer’s cost.
6. Limited Liability. EXCEPT FOR BODILY INJURY, SUPPLIER WILL NOT BE LIABLE WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR (I) ANY AMOUNTS IN EXCESS IN THE AGGREGATE OF THE AMOUNTS PAID TO SUPPLIER HEREUNDER DURING THE TWELVE MONTH PERIOD PRIOR TO DATE THE CAUSE OF ACTION AROSE OR (II) ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR (III) COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. SUPPLIER SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY DUE TO MATTERS BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL OR FOR ANY ALLOCATION OF PRODUCTS BETWEEN ITS CUSTOMERS IN THE EVENT OF A SHORTAGE.
7. FCPA and Export Control. Buyer shall comply with the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and all export laws and restrictions and regulations of the Department of Commerce, the United States Department of Treasury Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”), or other United States or foreign agency or authority, and not export, or allow the export or re-export of any Product in violation of any such restrictions, laws or regulations. Buyer shall obtain and bear all expenses relating to any necessary licenses and/or exemptions with respect to the export from the U.S. of all Products to any location and shall demonstrate to Supplier compliance with all applicable laws and regulations prior to delivery thereof by Supplier.
8. General. Supplier may assign an Agreement in whole or in part. The failure of either party to enforce its rights under this Agreement at any time for any period shall not be construed as a waiver of such rights. This Agreement supersedes all proposals, oral or written, all negotiations, conversations, or discussions between or among parties relating to the subject matter of this Agreement and all past dealing or industry custom. No changes or modifications or waivers are to be made to this Agreement unless evidenced in a writing (other than a purchase order confirmation or similar form) that is conspicuously identified and labeled as an amendment and that is signed for and on behalf of both parties. In the event that any provision of this Agreement shall be determined to be illegal or unenforceable, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida (without regard to the conflicts of laws provisions thereof or the UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods). In any action or proceeding to enforce rights under this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover costs and attorneys fees.